Saturday, December 3, 2011

Declaration from FRANCE





As France, I have a few goals for 1903:

1. To train my troops into disciplined marching fighting machines. For this end, I will most likely keep marching them around in circles within France and Spain, as I have already been doing for several turns. They'll be so lean no one will ever want to mess with them! :)

2. To support my ally and neighbour in Germany. It's very true that Germany's position right now is the most dynamic and exciting. I think it'll make for a very interesting game to have a strong Germany in the middle of Europe! (A good counterbalance to a powerful French empire, too, if you're worried about that.) 

So I'd like to support Lisa as much as I can and see her develop. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she does with this exciting array of opportunities she's got right now!

Finally:

3. There's been a lot of boring, frustrating, uneventful *bouncing* going on in Scandinavia (Finland and Sweden) the last couple of years. Doesn't make for terribly interesting play, does it? So I'm going to do what I can to make sure something Very Interesting happens in Finland and Sweden this year, instead. Keep yours ears peeled! This should be fun.


There you go! French goals for 1903. I dare you all to post your own goals, too, if you have the guts for it. :)


Paul

No comments: